Australian College of Perioperative Nurses (ACORN) is Australia’s peak body of perioperative nursing and the largest specialty nursing college. ACORN provides funds for research, professional development, patient safety resources and publication of Standards for Perioperative Nursing in Australia.
- SAPNA Country Study Weekend 7th October 2022 Barossa Weintal Hotel Tanunda 7-8 October 2022 more
- Perioperative Roles: Scrub/Scout Nurse 14th October 2022 Join us as Yanna Vinas (RN) shares her experience and journey as a Scrub/Scout Nurse. Yanna has had a number of perioper... more
- ACORN QLD 50th Celebration 15th October 2022 ACORN QLD 50th Celebration 15th October 2022 15TH OCTOBER 2022 AT SUNSHINE COAST UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL AUDITORIUM! more
- Nominate a perioperative nurse who keeps your team together like glue! 14th September 2022 Perioperative nurses stick together, there is no doubt about it! Sometimes, there is a special nurse who just makes comi... ... more
- ACORN is happy to introduce that our new course, The Fundamentals of Anaesthetic Nursing is launching on the 1st of September 2022! 29th August 2022 ACORN Members please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for your member discount coupon code. ACORN members receive 15% off ... ... more
- Register for the Bravura Education Scholarships for ACORN members to complete a laser safety officer (LSO) training course! 19th August 2022 Round 2 (opens 1 September 2022 and closes 30 November 2022) ... more
The Australian College of Perioperative Nurses (ACORN) would like to thank all our industry partners for supporting us achieve our mission!
Our work is to advance safe, quality perioperative nursing care for Australians.
When our work is done Australians receive safe, quality perioperative nursing care.