Australian College of Perioperative Nurses (ACORN) is Australia’s peak body of perioperative nursing and the largest specialty nursing college. ACORN provides funds for research, professional development, patient safety resources and publication of Standards for Perioperative Nursing in Australia.
- Perioperative Roles: Allied Health and Nursing Education Outreach Program 18th August 2022 Join us as Tania Ramos (RN) shares her experience and journey as a Clinical Nurse Educator (Perioperative) and Allied He... more
- How to apply for research grants 20th September 2022 Please join Professor Brigid Gillespie (Chair of the ACORN Research Committee) to go through helpful hints and essential... more
- ACORN 2022 Conference Day 4 - Leadership and Mentoring 24th September 2022 Day 2 of the ACORN Virtual Conference Series. This day follows the focus of Leadership and Mentoring more
- ACORN seeks Consumer Director to join the ACORN Board of Directors. 16th August 2022 Consumer Director on the 2022_2024 ACORN Board of Directors. ... more
- Entries are now open for the 2022 ACORN Three-minute thesis (3MT) competition 2nd August 2022 The 3MT cultivates students’ academic, presentation and research communication skills. The competition supports their ca... ... more
- Call for quality improvement and change management articles. 27th July 2022 Have you undertaken a quality improvement or change management activity in your perioperative unit? If so, ACORN would l... ... more
The Australian College of Perioperative Nurses (ACORN) would like to thank all our industry partners for supporting us achieve our mission!
Our work is to advance safe, quality perioperative nursing care for Australians.
When our work is done Australians receive safe, quality perioperative nursing care.