The ACORN board are pleased to announce a era of partnership with our corporate members in order to more closely align ourselves with the health industry and our health industry partners who continually support ACORN by attending state and national conferences and supporting perioperative nursing education.
Benefits of corporate membership include:
- listing as a Corporate Partner
- in the ACORN journal
- on relevant education materials
- on the ACORN web site
- opportunities to promote your company in a dedicated mail out to ACORN members
- four ACORN journals per year
- one company representative invitation to attend the Judith Cornell Oration
- the ACORN Annual Report
- entitlement to attend the ACORN AGM as an observer, with no voting rights
- an ACORN Corporate Partner certificate.
To discuss becoming an ACORN Corporate Partner, contact Rebecca East on email@example.com or 0406 751 135. The ACORN board ratifies applications and membership is valid for twelve months.
The income received from our corporate partners will assist us to develop education packages specific to the speciality of perioperative nursing. Examples of proposed educational material include resource packages, practice guideline booklets and online e-learning packages. Where possible, ACORN will actively acknowledge assistance from corporate partners.