ACORN Webinar Subscription
ACORN produces regular webinars each year to assist perioperative nurses with their professional development. The webinars are online seminars, presented by perioperative nurses, and clinical experts, from a range of specialities, and you can participate from the comfort of your own home. The webinars are recorded and available via the ACORN Education Learning Platform for viewing at any time. Subscriptions are available for individuals or organisations.
Number of OTs
1 - 4 OTs
5 - 9 OTs
10 - 14 OTs
15 - 19 OTs
To purchase a 12month organisation subscription, please visit the ACORN Education catalog on the ACORN Education learning platform by clicking here and selecting from the catalog. By purchasing the subscription and accessing the ACORN webinars, the organisation is agreeing to be bound by the following terms of the subscription:
- By purchasing a subscription to access the Education Webinars the organisation and its network (the Facilities) are agreeing to be bound by the following terms of the subscription:
- The organisation is granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferrable licence to access the Education Webinars for commercial educational use for a limited time;
- The organisation agrees that the subscription will only be used in the facility purchased by;
- The organisation agrees that users of the subscription must not copy, reproduce or infringe the copyright of the Education Webinars;
- The organisation are liable for and agree to indemnify the users of the Licence for any infringement of the copyright of the Education Webinars;
- The organisation agrees that the website login to access the Education Webinars will not be transferred, sold or leased to third parties who have not purchased the Licence;
- The organisation agrees that the subscription will not be assigned to a third party;
- The Licence is effective until terminated. The organisation agree that their rights under this Licence will terminate automatically or will otherwise cease to be effective without notice from ACORN if they fail to comply with the terms of the subscription.
To access the full details of the subscription agreement, please visit the Education Service Agreement.
Access to ACORN Webinars will be provided once payment for subscription is received.