ACORN provides funds for research, professional development, publication of Standards for Perioperative Nursing in Australia, education conferences, patient safety resources and educational webinars.
Corporate partnership can make a difference in the lives of perioperative nurses today and in generations to come. Corporate support helps us to fulfil our vision and purpose by funding continuing education, scholarships and publishing standards for perioperative nursing practice.
ACORN is a deductible gift recipient (DGR) charity endorsed by the Australian Tax Office. This means that the college can receive tax deductible gifts and contributions.
Corporate partnership is designed to more closely align the College with the health industry and its health partners who continually support the organisation through their attendance at state and national conferences and the support of perioperative nursing education.
Benefits of becoming a corporate partner
- Meetings with ACORN’s Chief Executive Officer to discuss mutually beneficial opportunities.
- Complimentary e-subscription to Standards for Perioperative Nursing in Australia 16th edition.
- Access to monthly e-news.
- Promotion as a corporate partner, e.g. rotating banners on ACORN website and company logo on relevant educational material.
- Entitlement to use the ACORN corporate partner logo.
- Early bird access to sponsorship opportunities e.g. face-to-face and online education events, Perioperative Nurses Week.
- Early bird access to exhibition opportunities and discounts to attend ACORN conferences.
- Access to exclusive opportunities and discounts on advertising.
- Invitation to attend networking opportunities.
- Opportunity to be invited onto working groups and leverage expertise on how your product and services align with the ACORN Standards for Perioperative Nursing in Australia.
To apply to become an ACORN Corporate Partner, contact Rebecca East at firstname.lastname@example.org. The ACORN board ratifies applications and membership is valid for twelve months.