The Australian College of Perioperative Nurses (ACORN) is Australia’s peak body of perioperative nursing and the largest speciality nursing college. ACORN provides funds for research, professional development, patient safety resources and publication of The New ACORN Standards for Perioperative Nursing in Australia.
Corporate support can help ACORN achieve its mission to advance safe, quality perioperative nursing care for Australians and make a difference in the lives of perioperative nurses today and in generations to come.
ACORN is a deductible gift recipient (DGR) charity endorsed by the Australian Tax Office. This means that corporate gifts and contributions can be tax-deductible.
Corporate partnership is designed to closely align ACORN with the health industry and ACORN's health partners who continually support the organisation through their attendance at state and national conferences and the support of perioperative nursing education.
Benefits of Corporate Partnership
- Meetings with ACORN’s Chief Executive Officer to discuss mutually beneficial opportunities
- Complimentary subscription to The New ACORN Standards for Organisations
- Discount on ACORN courses and education partnership opportunities
- Access to monthly ACORN enewsletter, The Oak
- Promotion as a corporate partner, on ACORN website and company logo on relevant educational material
- Entitlement to use the ACORN corporate logo
- Early bird access to sponsorship opportunities e.g. face-to-face and online education events, Perioperative Nurses Week, International Nurses Day
- Early bird access to exhibition opportunities and discounts to attend the biennial ACORN conference and the Perioperative Leadership Summit (PLS)
- Access to exclusive opportunities and discounts on advertising
- Invitation to attend networking opportunities
- Opportunity to be invited onto working groups and leverage expertise on how your product and services align with The New ACORN Standards
Become a Corporate Partner
The ACORN board ratifies applications and membership is valid for twelve months.
To find out more and apply to become an ACORN Corporate Partner, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advertise products and services
Advertise a product, service or relevant event on ACORN's dedicated Industry Partners: Products and services web page and engage with a wide network of perioperative practitioners – nurses, specialists, educators, researchers, supervisors, managers and related stakeholders across Australia.
For more information about advertising with ACORN, please contact email@example.com.
ACORN Corporate Partners
ACORN wishes to thank our generous and valuable Corporate Partners: