Australian College of Perioperative Nurses (ACORN) is Australia’s peak body of perioperative nursing and the largest specialty nursing college.
ACORN provides funds for research, professional development, patient safety resources and publication of Standards for Perioperative Nursing in Australia.
Corporate support can help ACORN achieve its mission to advance safe, quality perioperative nursing care for Australians and make a difference in the lives of perioperative nurses today and in generations to come.
ACORN is a deductible gift recipient (DGR) charity endorsed by the Australian Tax Office. This means that corporate gifts and contributions can be tax deductible.
Corporate partnership is designed to more closely align ACORN with the health industry and ACORN's health partners who continually support the organisation through their attendance at state and national conferences and the support of perioperative nursing education.
Benefits of corporate partnership
- Meetings with ACORN’s Chief Executive Officer to discuss mutually beneficial opportunities.
- Complimentary e-subscription to Standards for Perioperative Nursing in Australia 16th edition.
- Access to monthly e-news.
- Promotion as a corporate partner, e.g. rotating banners on ACORN website and company logo on relevant educational material.
- Entitlement to use the ACORN corporate partner logo.
- Early bird access to sponsorship opportunities e.g. face-to-face and online education events, Perioperative Nurses Week.
- Early bird access to exhibition opportunities and discounts to attend ACORN conferences.
- Access to exclusive opportunities and discounts on advertising.
- Invitation to attend networking opportunities.
- Opportunity to be invited onto working groups and leverage expertise on how your product and services align with the ACORN Standards for Perioperative Nursing in Australia.
Become a Corporate Partner
To apply to become an ACORN Corporate Partner, contact Lesley Woods on firstname.lastname@example.org. The ACORN board ratifies applications and membership is valid for twelve months.
Industry partners: Products and services
Advertise a product, service or relevant event on ACORN's dedicated Industry partners: Products and services web page and engage with a wide network of perioperative practitioners – nurses, specialists, educators, researchers, supervisors, managers and related stakeholders across Australia.
For more information about advertising with ACORN contact Lesley Woods on email@example.com.