If you are an Australian Nurse engaged in the Perioperative community we ask that you seek ACORN Membership via your Local Associations. For these details please go to the 'become a member' page.
Affiliate Member Eligibility
Affiliate membership is open to any individual who is:
- a non-voting member of a Local Association
- a non-nurse involved directly or indirectly in the provision of care to perioperative patients
- industry representatives
- sterilising service managers
- data managers in the perioperative environment
- overseas perioperative nurses
- other individuals as determined by the ACORN board.
Affiliate members are entitled to benefits which include:
- discount member rates for conferences
- access to member benefits as outlined on the website
- four issue of Journal of Perioperative Nursing per year
- access to ACORN Corporate QANTAS Club rates.
- access to ACORN educational webinars.
Affiliate members who are overseas perioperative nurses are also entitled to wear the ACORN stole and have access to the 'Members hangout' section of the ACORN website.
Membership commences on the date of application, and is for 12 months. A renewal invitation invoice will be sent to the nominated email address.
Affiliate members will receive a tax invoice, and a complimentary copy of the current issue of the journal.