If you are an Australian perioperative nurse please become a full ACORN member by joining your state or territory perioperative nursing association (your 'local association' or LA).
Affiliate member eligibility
Affiliate membership is open to anyone who is:
- a non-voting member of an Australian perioperative nursing association (a ‘local association’ or LA)
- a non-nurse involved directly or indirectly in the provision of care to perioperative patients
- industry representatives
- sterilising service managers
- data managers in the perioperative environment
- overseas perioperative nurses
- other individuals as determined by the ACORN board.
Affiliate member benefits
Affiliate members are entitled to benefits which include:
- discount member rates for conferences
- access to member benefits as outlined on the website
- access to ACORN Corporate QANTAS Club rates.
- access to ACORN member-only educational webinars.
Affiliate members who are overseas perioperative nurses are also entitled to wear the ACORN stole and have access to the 'Members only' section of the ACORN website.
Membership commences on the date of application, and is for 12 months. A renewal invitation invoice will be sent to the nominated email address.