Perioperative positions vacant
St John of God Murdoch Hospital has an excellent reputation, benefits from being located in the fastest growing area of Perth and is conveniently positioned next door to the state’s flagship Fiona Stanley Hospital.
You will enjoy a challenging role in a highly advanced private theatre complex comprised of 16 theatres, where we undertake robotic orthopaedic surgery and use the latest 3D, 4K and real-time infrared fluorescence laparoscopy as well as urology, ophthalmology, ENT, gynaecology, obstetrics, neurosurgery and plastic surgery.
Make a move and join our dedicated and supportive team in a clinically exciting theatre setting with a variety of case mixes, working with some of the highest calibre surgeons in Australia who are usually based onsite in our consulting suites.
Positions will be offered on a permanent full-time or part-time as well as casual basis, with contract hours negotiated with the successful candidates.
We can offer you the following:
- highly competitive salary and conditions
- great salary packaging options
- a welcoming and supportive culture
- opportunities for post-graduate course support
- dynamic multidisciplinary team
- assistance with Australian work visas and temporary or permanent employer nominated sponsorship (where applicable).
Registered Nurse - Perioperative
- Scrub & Scout Main Operating Theatres & Day Surgery Unit (> 1 year experience required)
- Recovery Nurse positions (> 1 year experience required)
- Pre-admissions and Stage 3 Recovery positions
- Anaesthetic Nursing positions ( > 1 year experience required)
Are you a Registered Nurse with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, and a passion for delivering high quality patient care? Gold Coast Private Hospital is looking to employ a Registered Nurse for their Perioperative Unit. Suitable applicants with the right clinical background are encouraged to apply.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
· Deliver evidence based nursing care
· Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team
· Ensure patient and staff safety
· Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members; Enrolled Nurses (ENs) and Assistants in Nursing (AINs) to deliver patient care
· Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation or end of life needs
Gold Coast Private is a 314 bed, 21 operating theatre facility offering the highest standard of clinical expertise and nursing care. By offering the latest technology, and state-of-the-art hospital facilities, we attract doctors and surgeons from all over the world. This has made Gold Coast Private the hospital of choice for GPs, consultants and patients. Led by top consultants and dedicated nurses, our multidisciplinary team comprises expertise in all areas of medical/surgical treatment and obstetrics, including 24-hour emergency and cardiac care, intensive care, maternity, paediatrics and rehabilitation. Gold Coast Private boasts two cardiac catheterization laboratories, including a hybrid theatre, separate onsite day surgery facility as well as robotic assisted surgery (da Vinci® Xi™ and Mako). By working closely together across all of our medical specialties, we can ensure that patients receive the most comprehensive package of care and treatment.
· Current Registration with AHPRA
· Post Graduate Certificate in Perioperative Nursing (or working towards)
· working with Children check (if relevant)
· Commitment to Quality Patient Care
· Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
· Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills
· Excellent communication and customer service skills
· Works well independently and within a team
· Basic computer skills
For further enquiries: Matthew Josey, Perioperative Services Manager (07) 5530 0212. Applications close 28 February 2021
Have you been waiting for that new opportunity?
Are you ready to advance your career?
Nurse Unit Manager
Full Time 1.0EFT
Kyabram District Health Service (KDHS) is in northern Victoria, just over 2 hours’ drive from Melbourne with proximity to snowfields, Murray and Goulburn rivers and lakes, and wineries.
Kyabram is located just 30 minutes’ drive from large regional centres of Shepparton and Echuca. Located in the “food bowl” of Victoria, we enjoy affordable housing, quality shopping and services, excellent educational facilities, glorious weather, great lifestyle and the sports and attractions of a regional centre.
About Kyabram Health
Kyabram District Health Service is a fully accredited public health service providing medical and surgical services, perioperative services, residential aged care, renal dialysis, oncology as well as primary and allied health services to the district. Our purpose is Healthy Community, Best Care.
About the role
We are seeking a dynamic Registered Nurse with well-developed and proven leadership capabilities to be accountable for the day to day management of the theatre complex, Day Procedure Unit and Sterilizing Unit. Theatre activities include general surgery, ENT, urology, gynecological, orthopedic, and ophthalmology procedures. Post graduate qualifications and extensive perioperative experience together with the ability to initiate, lead and manage change in a team environment, are essential.
Enquiries: Meredith Hodder, Director of Clinical Services Phone - 5857 0300.
For further information or to apply online please visit our website www.kyhealth.org.au Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
Applications close: 31st January 2021