Nurse and Midwife Support webinar
30th June 2020
Now, more than ever, is the time to look after YOU.
Looking after yourself at this time
Now more than ever it is especially important to look after yourself. Below is a webinar from Nurse and Midwife Support looking at ways to look after yourself during the pandemic.
Please take care of yourself and each other in these challenging times.
ACORN and Mark Aitken, Stakeholder Manager of Nurse and Midwife Support, have created a webinar looking at ways to look after yourself during the pandemic. The objective of this webinar is:
- to recognise the work nurses and midwives are doing to care for people during the pandemic
- to acknowledge emotional and physical responses to stress
- to understand the stress response so as to enable the implementation of strategies to reduce its negative impact
- to explore self-care and provide tips, resources and support
- to discuss Nurse and Midwife Support and how they can support you
- to hear about issues that may be affecting nurses and midwives thoughout Australia.
Nurse and Midwife Support is a free national, 24/7 support service for nurses, midwives and students. More information is available on 1800 667 877 or via their website at www.nmsupport.org.au.