Become a member of ACORN
There are three categories of membership of the College.
- Full membership (Australian perioperative nurses)
- Affiliate membership (including overseas perioperative nurses)
- Corporate partnership (our corporate partners)
Full membership (Australian perioperative nurses)
ACORN represents the professional interests of all nurses working in a range of roles in perioperative settings in Australia. These roles include:
- Anaesthetic nurses
- Instrument nurses
- Circulating nurses
- Post Anaesthesia Care Unit (PACU) nurses
- Preadmission clinic nurses
- Day of Surgery Admission nurses
- Day surgery nurses
- Acute pain nurses
- Perioperative Nurse Surgeon Assistants
- Perioperative educators
- Perioperative researchers.
To become a member of ACORN, join the perioperative nurses association in your state or territory.
Download application forms from the organisations listed below.
|New South Wales Operating Theatre Association Inc. (NSW OTA)|
|Northern Territory Perioperative Nurses (NTPNA)|
(formerly PNAQ - Perioperative Nurses Association of Queensland Inc)
|South Australian Perioperative Nurses Association Inc. (SAPNA)|
(formerly TORN – Tasmanian Operating Room Nurses)
|Victorian Perioperative Nurses Group (VPNG)|
|ACORN Western Australia
(formerly ORNA WA – Operating Room Nurses Association Western Australia )