Perioperative positions vacant
Applications Close midnight Monday 20 July 2020
Far North Day Hospital (FNDH) is seeking experienced Clinical Nurses for the Anaesthetics and Scrub Scout roles.
FNDH is a modern-Day Hospital located in the heart of Cairns in tropical Far North Queensland. Our facility provides a range of day procedures to patients from Cairns and the surrounding hinterland area. We pride ourselves on our professional care with an emphasis on the individual needs of our patients.
The Clinical Nurse practices in accordance with the Australian Nursing and Midwifery Board Registration Standards and Nursing Practice Decision Making Flowchart.
The Clinical Nurse:
- provides advanced, comprehensive, and evidence-based nursing care to patients as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Upholds and functions within the core values of the organisation of Care, Respect, Innovation, Teamwork & Integrity.
- Acts as a role model, providing leadership, support, team building, and change management through respect, recognition, and collaboration.
- Eligible for registration in the category of Registered Nurse by the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia
- At least 3-5 years clinical experience in anaesthetics, scrub/scout, or recovery
- Demonstrates advanced clinical skills and recent experience relevant to the area
- Post graduate qualifications or working towards completion is highly desirable
- Proficient skills in computer applications/programs
Why join the FNDH Team?
- Be part of a friendly supportive team
- In return for your hard work and dedication, you will receive a competitive salary.
- We offer a healthy workplace culture
- State of the art day hospital environment
- No weekend or public holiday work
Please note only accepting applications with the Rights to Work in Australia.
For more information regarding the role/s please contact Director of Nursing (DON) Naomi Gallagher on 07 4242 5100 or DON@fndh.com.au