2019 Perioperative Leadership Summit
Theme, aims and objectives
Cultivating and nourishing world-class perioperative nurse leaders
To define the perioperative leadership capacity-building needs and shape the agenda for the next decade.
- To understand the nature of leadership – styles, skills and attributes.
- To examine the unique role and function of nurse leadership in the perioperative environment.
- To describe leadership needs in the changing Australian healthcare landscape focussing on
a. safety and quality
b. the rise of the consumer and public transparency
c. staffing and workforce development.
- To explore the role of a leader in supporting and protecting perioperative staff.
- Perioperative excellence and influence on the global stage.
To view the program, click here.