This licence is for facilities.
If you are purchasing for commercial use – for a single- or multi-site hospital facility, a day surgery, a library or a university (the Facility) – please read this software licence agreement (the Licence) carefully before purchasing the Standards for Perioperative Nursing in Australia (the Standards).
By purchasing the Licence and accessing the Standards, the Facility is agreeing to be bound by the following terms of the Licence:
- The Facility is granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferrable licence to access the Standards for commercial educational use in 1–4, 5–9, 10–14, 15–19 or 20+ theatres, procedure rooms or sites (as purchased) in the one facility.
- The Facility agrees that the Licence will only be used in 1–4, 5–9, 10–14, 15–19 or 20+ theatres, procedure rooms or sites (as purchased) in the one facility.
- The Facility agrees that users of the Licence must not copy, reproduce or infringe the copyright of the Standards.
- The Facility is liable for and agrees to indemnify the users of the Licence for any infringement of the copyright of the Standards.
- The Facility agrees that the website login to access the Standards will not be transferred, sold or leased to third parties who have not purchased the Licence.
- The Facility agrees that the Licence will not be assigned to a third party.
- The Licence is effective until terminated. The Facility agrees that its rights under this Licence will terminate automatically or will otherwise cease to be effective without notice from ACORN if it fails to comply with the terms of the Licence.
This licence is for the 15th Edition, for twelve months from the date of purchase.
One-site facility licence
1–4 Theatres or procedure rooms
10–14 theatres or procedure rooms
15 –19 theatres or procedure rooms
20+ theatres or procedure rooms
Multi-site facility licence
Price on application, contact email@example.com.