ACORN produces regular webinars each year to assist perioperative nurses with their professional development. The webinars are online seminars, presented by perioperative nurses, and clinical experts, from a range of specialities, and you can participate from the comfort of your own home. The webinars are recorded and available on demand. Webinar subscriptions are available for individuals or organisations.
ACORN Webinars are free for ACORN members.
View ACORN Webinars (Members only)
Login with your ACORN account to access the webinars.
If you are not an ACORN member and would like to purchase a 12 month ACORN webinar subscription.
Create an account, select 'ACORN Webinars (Individuals)' from the catalog by selecting the green 'Register' button, and follow the prompts.
For ACORN Webinars (Organisation) subscriptions, purchase here.
- Anaphylaxis and the Coroner's Court
- Perioperative roles: Anaesthetic Nurse, Perioperative Services Manager, Clinical development nurse
- The perioperative PhD journey
- Perioperative fundamentals: Fluids and electrolytes, Surgical conscience, Wound closure
- Planning your retirement
- Nurse Practitioner Week: Perioperative panel Q&A
- Formulating a research question
- HCCC complaints and prevention
- ACORN Education survey 2021 feedback
- Fetal pillow ®
- The PhD journey
- Getting to zero SSI using automated technology
- Surgical humidification: Clinical benefits and application (open and laparoscopic surgery)
- Results from a national research priorities survey
- Improving thermal safety outcomes
- ACORN Standards. Our new Standards Officer.
- The New ACORN Standards: Processes and outcomes from the Roadmap Project
- 16th edition of the ACORN Standards
- Honouring the past while shaping the future
- Documentation and patient information
- Latex sensitivity
- Multi-resistant organisms (MROs)
- Reprocessing re-usable medical devices (RMDs)
- Staffing for safety
- PATs training webinar 1
- PATs training webinar 2
- PATs training webinar 3