The Australian College of Perioperative Nurses (ACORN) is Australia’s peak body of perioperative nursing and the largest specialty nursing college. ACORN provides funds for research, professional development, patient safety resources and publication of Standards for Perioperative Nursing in Australia.
- International PeriAnaesthesia Week 2023 6th February 2023 Celebration of nurses in preanaesthesia and postanaesthesia care, ambulatory surgery, and pain management. more
- Webinar: Cell care collection - The what, why and how 21st February 2023 Join Fiona Russell in discussing Cell Care Collection - The what, why and how for perioperative nurses. Cord blood and c... more
- Webinar: The history and future of the ACORN Standards 27th February 2023 Join Michelle Hibberson (ACORN Standards Officer) looking back on the rich history of the ACORN Standards and the exciti... more
- ACORN Member Benefit: Apply to study PG courses at UTAS in 2023 8th February 2023 ACORN Members can access a 50% fee waiver discount towards post graduate qualifications through our partnership with the... ... more
- Celebrate International PeriAnaesthesia Week 2023 (6th-12th Feb) 3rd February 2023 Aims to educate, recognise, and empower the conversation about PeriAnaesthesia Nurses ... more
- ACORN welcomes new Consumer Directors 1st February 2023 ACORN welcomes Dr George Eskander and Liza Nadolski as Consumer Directors to the 2022 - 2024 ACORN Board of Directors. ... ... more
ACORN would like to thank all our corporate partners for supporting us to achieve our mission!