The Australian College of Perioperative Nurses (ACORN) is Australia’s peak body of perioperative nursing and the largest speciality nursing college. ACORN provides funds for research, professional development, patient safety resources and publication of the Standards for Perioperative Nursing in Australia - The New ACORN Standards.
- ACORN QLD Education Day with Friendly Society Private Hospital 17th June 2023 Members and non-members are welcome to join us in Bundaberg. more
- VPNG State Conference 2023 18th August 2023 Breaking Barriers more
- ACORN 2023 Perioperative Leadership Summit (PLS) 31st August 2023 Bringing perioperative leaders and decision makers together from across Australia. more
- Winner IND 2023 photo competition - Logan Theatre team! 26th May 2023 Congratulations Angela and the Logan Theatre Team!! As the winners, competition sponsor BD will provide an in-house educ... ... more
- ACORN AGM this Saturday 24th May 2023 Don't forget to join us this Saturday for the ACORN AGM. To register now, review the annual report and AGM papers click ... ... more
- Did you receive your latest update from JPN on Saturday? 23rd May 2023 The Journal of Perioperative Nursing (JPN) publishes original articles on all aspects of perioperative care. Did you rec... ... more
ACORN would like to thank all our corporate partners for supporting us to achieve our mission!
Our work is to advocate for safe, quality perioperative care for every patient on every occasion.
When our work is done, we will have delivered safe, quality perioperative care
that protects the health and wellbeing of every patient and nurse.